Kershaw Launch 12 Mini Stiletto Automatic Knife 2.5″ Stonewash
$70.69 & Forever Guarantee
- Top Quality
- Secure Payments
- Same product on delivery
Launch 12 Automatic Knife Features
Designed by Matt Diskin, the Launch 12 is the baby brother of Kershaw’s popular Launch 8. Inspired by the look of classic Italian stilettos, the Launch 12 offers stiletto style for a new generation. More compact than the original Launch 8, the Launch 12 weighs just 1.9 ounces, making it exceptionally easy to carry. The slim blade is sharpened on one side and has a deep top grind to lighten weight and add stiletto style. Integrated fingerguards on handle top and bottom keep fingers away from danger.
Launch 12 Automatic Knife Specifications
- Made in the USA; stiletto styling in a smaller package
- The CPM 154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance, toughness
- Lightweight, strong anodized aluminum handle is comfortably slim with carbon fiber insert
- Low-profile push button makes it harder for blade to accidentally deploy
- Reversible – Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Steel: CPM 154, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, black anodized, carbon fiber insert front
- Blade Length: 2.5 in. (6.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.7 in. (9.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.2 in. (15.8 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz. (54 g)
- Opening: Push-button open
- Lock: Push-button lock release – Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Pocketclip: Reversible (right/left, tip-up)
NOTE: DOUBLE AND TRIPLE CHECK THE LEGALITY OF THIS ITEM IN YOUR STATE PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER. LEGALITY OF AUTOMATIC LAUNCH KNIVES VARIES GREATLY FROM STATE TO STATE.