Ruger PC Charger 9mm 6.5″ Barrel 17-Rounds
$799.99 & Forever Guarantee
The Ruger PC Carbine has been a popular choice for rifle enthusiasts since it was introduced a few years ago. Now, there’s a choice for fans of a tactical pistol instead – the Ruger PC Charger. Featuring a threaded barrel, Picatinny rail on the top and back, and Glock and SR-Series magazine compatibility, this firearm will be your next favorite choice on the range or at a competition. Grab your very own from us today for the best price online!
- Top Quality
- Secure Payments
- Same product on delivery
PC Charger Features
- Glass-filled polymer chassis system allows for the mounting of standard AR grips.
- Integrated rear 7075-T6 aluminum picatinny rail allows for the mounting of Picatinny-style rail brace mounts.
- Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated rear-mounted QD cups for the quick connection of QD cup capable slings.
- CNC-milled handguard, that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, incorporates the traditional takedown block and features Magpul M-LOK-compatible slots at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories
- 6 o’clock position of the CNC-milled handguard features a factory-installed handstop for secure support hand placement.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Ships with SR-Series and Security-9 pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the pistol is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support left- or right-handed use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy-contour barrel provides consistent accuracy.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22 trigger components.
- CNC-machined from an aerospace grade 7075-T6 aluminum billet, the receiver includes an integrated Picatinny-style rail and is Type III hard-coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Also includes: one, SR-Series pistol magazine; hex wrenches for disassembly of the chassis system and pistol, and charging handle removal.
NOTE: The receiver-mounted, Picatinny-style rail is designed to accommodate most optics and optic mounts intended for use with Picatinny/ MIL-STD 1913 rails. However, due to reduced clearance between the top of the receiver and the bottom of the optics rail, optics and optic mounts that extend more than .275″ below the top of the rail may not fit the PC Charger. Ensure that the optic or optic mount you intend to use does not extend more than .275″ below the top of the Picatinny-style rail when installed.
NOTE: Older Glock magazines that feature only one magazine latch slot may still be used with the PC Charger, but the magazine release button must remain on the left side of the pistol as shipped from the factory. The magazine release button should not be reversed when using this type of magazine as the magazine will not properly lock into the magazine well. Early versions of Glock-brand magazines with a “U” shaped notch at the rear of the magazine feed lips will not function in the PC Charger
PC Charger Specifications
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Family: PC Carbine Series
- Model: PC Charger
- Type: Semi-Auto Pistol
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish: Matte
- Finish Type: Black
- Grips: Black Polymer
- Barrel: 6.5″
- Overall Length: 16.5″
- Rate-of-Twist: 1-in-10″
- Capacity: 17 plus 1
- # Of Magazines: 1
- Mag Description: 17 Rd. SR-Series Pistol Mag
- Sights: None
- Thread Pattern: 1/2×28
- Special: Threaded Barrel Model
- Weight: 5.2 lbs.
- Additional Info: M-LOK Compatible Handguard
- Additional Info: Ships W/2 Changeable Magwells
- Additional Info: Reversible Release/Charge Handle
- Mfg Model No: 29100
- UPC: 736676291007
|Condition||New in Box|
|Finish Per Color||Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number||29100|
|Type||Semi Auto Handguns|